Monday, 19th December 2016 - 12:00
ITS (UK) makes up to four annual Awards for excellence in ITS: The Rees Hills annual award for personal contribution The young ITS professional of the year award Scheme or product of the year award The Forward Thinking award for innovation The awards are open to any organisation or individual with a UK business office and that has a significant UK ITS content. For this and other purposes, we identify ITS as the use of IT and communications technologies for surface transport applications. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 19/12/16 ITS (UK) opens 2017 national awards nominations
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals
- 14/10/16 ITS World Congress celebrates innovation in the industry, awarding Transurban the annual Diversity Award
- 28/07/16 Case studies invited for the 2016 edition of the IET & ITS (UK) Local Authority Guide to Emerging Transport Technology
- 22/07/16 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems