Thursday, 23rd April 2015 - 12:00
ITS (UK), the Intelligent Transport Society for the United Kingdom, has made four Awards for excellence in ITS: The Rees Hills annual award for outstanding personal contribution has been given to Allan Hill of Transport Scotland (pictured with Steven Norris). The Scheme of the Year award went to Higways England’s free flow charging at the Dartford Crossing. This Award was collected by Nigel Gray of Highways England. The Forward Thinking award for innovation was made for the Contactless Bank Card Payment on London Public Transport Network. This Award was collected by John Hill of Cubic. The Young Professional of the Year award went to David Currie of Mott MacDonald. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 23/04/15 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 20/04/15 ITS (UK) relaunches Student Essay Award for 2015 sponsored by TRL
- 18/03/15 ITS United Kingdom Welcomes the House of Commons Transport Committee’s report on Strategic River Crossings
- 11/02/15 ITS United Kingdom Welcomes Department for Transport “Pathway to Driverless Cars” Report
- 23/12/14 ITS United Kingdom Public Transport Interest Group Celebrates 15th Birthday
- 03/12/14 ITS United Kingdom opens 2015 Awards Nominations
- 21/11/14 ITS United Kingdom relaunches its Security and Resilience Interest Group
- 20/05/14 ITS (UK) 2014 Review is published