Wednesday, 3rd December 2014 - 13:00
ITS (UK) makes up to four annual Awards for excellence in ITS: The Rees Hills annual award for personal contribution The young ITS professional of the year award Scheme or product of the year award The Forward Thinking award for innovation The awards are open to any organisation or individual with a UK business office and that has a significant UK ITS content. For this and other purposes, we identify ITS as the use of IT and communications technologies for surface transport applications. Picture shows from left Keith Keen, Rees Hills Award winner 2015, President Steven Norris, and Tom Grahamslaw, Young Professional of the Year 2015 ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 03/12/14 ITS United Kingdom opens 2015 Awards Nominations
- 21/11/14 ITS United Kingdom relaunches its Security and Resilience Interest Group
- 06/10/14 From locating potholes to monitoring air quality, new technologies could revolutionise the UK’s transport system and reduce local authority costs
- 08/08/14 ITS United Kingdom signs Memorandum of Understanding with ATEC ITS France
- 01/08/14 ITS United Kingdom updates its “Blue Guide” for Local Authorities
- 18/07/14 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in ITS
- 07/07/14 ITS United Kingdom promotes UK ITS at the 2014 European ITS Congress in Helsinki
- 20/05/14 ITS (UK) 2014 Review is published