Wednesday, 4th December 2013 - 20:00
ITS (UK) makes four annual Awards for excellence in ITS: • The Rees Hills annual award for personal contribution • The young ITS professional of the year award • Scheme or product of the year award • The Forward Thinking award for innovation The awards are open to any organisation or individual with a UK business office and that has a significant UK telematics or other ITS content. The nominations will be judged by an eminent panel of ITS professionals chaired by ITS (UK) President and former Transport Minister, Steven Norris. Read on for full details and a link to the nomination form ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 04/12/13 ITS (UK) announces 2014 National Awards
- 26/11/13 ITS Australia appoints global ambassadors for 2016 ITS World Congress
- 29/10/13 ITS United Kingdom and ITS Japan at the Tokyo World Congress
- 26/09/13 Transport Scotland and ITS (UK) organise Breakfast Briefing
- 27/08/13 Excellent progress with the new edition of the PIARC ITS Handbook
- 26/06/13 ITS United Kingdom promotes UK ITS at the 2013 European ITS Congress in Dublin
- 14/06/13 ITS United Kingdom signs two Memoranda of Understanding at the 2013 European ITS Congress