Friday, 22nd May 2015 - 11:00
ITS United Kingdom, the Intelligent Transport Systems association for the UK, held its 2015 AGM in Milton Keynes as the guests of ITS (UK) Foundation Members the Transport Systems Catapult on 19 May. Having completed the customary two-year term, Sharon Kindleysides of Kapsch stepped down as Chairman. Dr Alan Stevens of TRL was elected as the new Chairman and Ian Patey of Mouchel was elected as Vice Chairman. One new Director was also elected: Fraser Somerville of Atkins as Technical Director. The other Directors of ITS (UK) for 2015 / 2016 who continue in their posts are: International Director – Richard Harris, Xerox * Finance Director – Gary Umpleby, Hogia * Membership Director – Graeme Scott, IBI Group * Communications Director – Giles Perkins, Mouchel ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 22/05/15 ITS United Kingdom elects new Chairman and Vice Chairman
- 23/04/15 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 20/04/15 ITS (UK) relaunches Student Essay Award for 2015 sponsored by TRL
- 18/03/15 ITS United Kingdom Welcomes the House of Commons Transport Committee’s report on Strategic River Crossings
- 11/02/15 ITS United Kingdom Welcomes Department for Transport “Pathway to Driverless Cars” Report
- 23/12/14 ITS United Kingdom Public Transport Interest Group Celebrates 15th Birthday