Thursday, 16th January 2014 - 16:00
ITS (UK) now offers the assist-Mi service by kind permission of Members assist-Mi Ltd. This enables us to communicate in real time with disabled visitors to our office and make sure that our building reception and ourselves make their arrival as hassle free as possible. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 16/01/14 ITS (UK) installs the assist-Mi system
- 15/01/14 ITS United Kingdom introduces new membership category for start-ups
- 04/12/13 ITS (UK) announces 2014 National Awards
- 26/11/13 ITS Australia appoints global ambassadors for 2016 ITS World Congress
- 29/10/13 ITS United Kingdom and ITS Japan at the Tokyo World Congress
- 26/09/13 Transport Scotland and ITS (UK) organise Breakfast Briefing