Tuesday, 14th June 2016 - 11:00
The 2016 ITS in Europe Congress was held in Glasgow 5-9 June, only the second time the Congress which was established in 1992 has been held in the UK. The previous occasion was the World Congress 2006 in London. The Congress was a great success for ITS United Kingdom in terms of the very popular stand where ITS (UK) was supported by Members Nicander, Bartco/MVIS, IDT and the IET, and also because the effort ITS (UK) had put into promoting the event to a UK audience paid off with the largest ever UK delegation to the European Congress attending. ITS (UK) put a lot of work into reminding UK ITS practitioners that the Congress is unlikely to be back in this country for a decade or so, and that visiting it will not be as cheap or easy for a long time. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 14/06/16 ITS United Kingdom at the 2016 ITS in Europe Congress in Glasgow
- 02/06/16 ITS United Kingdom elects Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2016/17
- 24/05/16 TRL and ITS United Kingdom award ITS Student Prize
- 08/04/16 Glasgow hosts the 11th ITS European Congress
- 22/03/16 ITS United Kingdom briefs the Transport Select Committee on connected and autonomous vehicles
- 04/03/16 ITS United Kingdom launches pitches for Intelligent Transport Systems