Friday, 12th June 2015 - 11:00
ITS United Kingdom has worked with colleagues in the UK, Austria, Canada, the US, Italy, Sweden, France, Australia, and Singapore to launch an Award for the best action taken to promote the creation of an ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) workforce which reflects the clients and users of the ITS being supplied and managed. The Award will be made in connection with the ITS World Congress in Bordeaux 2015. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 12/06/15 Diversity Award launched for the Bordeaux ITS Congress
- 22/05/15 ITS United Kingdom elects new Chairman and Vice Chairman
- 23/04/15 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 20/04/15 ITS (UK) relaunches Student Essay Award for 2015 sponsored by TRL
- 18/03/15 ITS United Kingdom Welcomes the House of Commons Transport Committee’s report on Strategic River Crossings
- 11/02/15 ITS United Kingdom Welcomes Department for Transport “Pathway to Driverless Cars” Report