Tuesday, 23rd December 2014 - 11:00
ITS (UK), the Intelligent Transport Society for the United Kingdom, has celebrated the fifteenth birthday of its Public Transport Interest Group. The PTIG covers all aspects of using Intelligent Transport Systems technology for public transport: ticketing, information, fleet management, safety and security, and so on. The Group was founded in 1999 by Dr Chris Querée, then of MVA. Chris was at the birthday celebrations, with three more attendees from the 1999 meeting: John Austin of Austin Analytics, Peter Warman of WarmanConsult, and Jennie Martin of ITS (UK). ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 23/12/14 ITS United Kingdom Public Transport Interest Group Celebrates 15th Birthday
- 03/12/14 ITS United Kingdom opens 2015 Awards Nominations
- 21/11/14 ITS United Kingdom relaunches its Security and Resilience Interest Group
- 06/10/14 From locating potholes to monitoring air quality, new technologies could revolutionise the UK’s transport system and reduce local authority costs
- 08/08/14 ITS United Kingdom signs Memorandum of Understanding with ATEC ITS France
- 01/08/14 ITS United Kingdom updates its “Blue Guide” for Local Authorities
- 20/05/14 ITS (UK) 2014 Review is published