Tuesday, 13th October 2015 - 13:50
The ITS World Congress in Bordeaux 5-9 October 2015 saw the first annual Award made for the best action taken to promote the creation of an ITS workforce which reflects the clients and users of the ITS being supplied and managed. Depending on the location and the organisation, this of course involves addressing a range of issues, often interlinked. The Award was open to any organisation or individual anywhere in the world. The Award is the latest contribution by an international team which has worked to use the ITS World Congresses to promote a more inclusive and diverse ITS workforce since the Stockholm Congress of 2009. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 13/10/15 Diversity Award made at 2015 ITS World Congress
- 01/09/15 ITS United Kingdom International Director elected to the ITS Hall of Fame
- 14/08/15 ITS United Kingdom sets up interest group for Young Professionals
- 10/08/15 ITS United Kingdom plans to make a big impact at the Bordeaux World Congress
- 21/07/15 ITS United Kingdom welcomes Government emphasis on highly automated vehicle research
- 12/06/15 Diversity Award launched for the Bordeaux ITS Congress
- 22/05/15 ITS United Kingdom elects new Chairman and Vice Chairman
- 23/04/15 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 20/04/15 ITS (UK) relaunches Student Essay Award for 2015 sponsored by TRL