Friday, 21st November 2014 - 17:00
ITS (UK), the Intelligent Transport Society for the United Kingdom, has relaunched its Security and Resilience Interest Group. The Group was formerly known as the Security Interest Group and the new name reflects a new focus on using Intelligent Transport Systems to improve the resilience of transport, the role of ITS in emergency planning, as well as covering using ITS to benefit the security of transport infrastructure and transport users. The renamed and refocused Group launched itself with a round table meeting in London in November. The Chairman of the Group is Dr Mark Beecroft of the University of Aberdeen. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 21/11/14 ITS United Kingdom relaunches its Security and Resilience Interest Group
- 06/10/14 From locating potholes to monitoring air quality, new technologies could revolutionise the UK’s transport system and reduce local authority costs
- 08/08/14 ITS United Kingdom signs Memorandum of Understanding with ATEC ITS France
- 01/08/14 ITS United Kingdom updates its “Blue Guide” for Local Authorities
- 18/07/14 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in ITS
- 07/07/14 ITS United Kingdom promotes UK ITS at the 2014 European ITS Congress in Helsinki
- 03/06/14 ITS United Kingdom re-elects Chairman and Vice Chairman
- 20/05/14 ITS (UK) 2014 Review is published