Friday, 18th July 2014 - 13:00
ITS (UK), the Intelligent Transport Society for the United Kingdom, has made two Awards for excellence in ITS: The Rees Hills annual award for personal contribution has been given to Keith Keen. Keith was nominated by all seven holders of the Rees Hills award: Richard Harris, Prof. Eric Sampson, Dr John Miles, Prof. Mike McDonald, Ian Catling, Prof. Phil Blythe and Dr Alan Stevens. The Young Professional of the Year award went to Tom Grahamslaw of Mouchel. The awards are open to any organisation or individual with a UK business office. The Awards were presented by Steven Norris at the ITS United Kingdom President’s Dinner in the City of London on 16 July 2014. ...
Subscribe to the ITS UK monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with ITS news. The
ITS UK newsletter features a range of articles relating to current ITS developments
and future events.
read more ›
View the ITS UK publications archive. The archive contains useful publications aimed
at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. They are available free of charge.
read more ›
Coming to Visit?
Are you planning on visiting us or attending one of our featured events? If so,
plan your journey to and from the venue by public transport using the Transport
Direct online journey planner.
Visit the Transport Direct Website ›
ITS (UK) News
- 18/07/14 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in ITS
- 07/07/14 ITS United Kingdom promotes UK ITS at the 2014 European ITS Congress in Helsinki
- 03/06/14 ITS United Kingdom re-elects Chairman and Vice Chairman
- 20/05/14 ITS (UK) 2014 Review is published
- 30/04/14 ITS (UK) receives public transport delegation from Nigeria
- 08/04/14 Network of National ITS Associations elects Officers for 2014/16