Thursday, 22nd May 2014
ITS (UK) and DfT joint event for Local Authorities
Find out more about how using Intelligent Transport Systems in the LA context provides a better transport service to citizens.
The event will be free to attend for Local Authority Officers and will be hosted by DfT in London. It will take place 11.00 - 16.00.
It will include talks on all aspects of using Intelligent Transport Systems in the LA context - for traffic management, public transport, road safety, security, environmental benefit ...
The format will be a mix of presentations and informal information exchange based around topical "information points" such as traffic management, enforcement, public transport and so on.
If you wish to reserve a place, please do so by email to email@example.com
ITS (UK) News
- 14/06/16 ITS United Kingdom at the 2016 ITS in Europe Congress in Glasgow
- 02/06/16 ITS United Kingdom elects Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2016/17
- 24/05/16 TRL and ITS United Kingdom award ITS Student Prize
- 08/04/16 Glasgow hosts the 11th ITS European Congress
- 22/03/16 ITS United Kingdom briefs the Transport Select Committee on connected and autonomous vehicles
- 04/03/16 ITS United Kingdom launches pitches for Intelligent Transport Systems