Thursday, 22nd May 2014
ITS (UK) and DfT joint event for Local Authorities
Find out more about how using Intelligent Transport Systems in the LA context provides a better transport service to citizens.
The event will be free to attend for Local Authority Officers and will be hosted by DfT in London. It will take place 11.00 - 16.00.
It will include talks on all aspects of using Intelligent Transport Systems in the LA context - for traffic management, public transport, road safety, security, environmental benefit ...
The format will be a mix of presentations and informal information exchange based around topical "information points" such as traffic management, enforcement, public transport and so on.
If you wish to reserve a place, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ITS (UK) News
- 13/04/17 ITS United Kingdom announces 2017 award winners
- 12/04/17 First Round of Essay Awards to Apprentices by ITS United Kingdom
- 24/02/17 Technology Guide launched to benefit local authorities
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals