Thursday, 22nd May 2014
ITS (UK) and DfT joint event for Local Authorities
Find out more about how using Intelligent Transport Systems in the LA context provides a better transport service to citizens.
The event will be free to attend for Local Authority Officers and will be hosted by DfT in London. It will take place 11.00 - 16.00.
It will include talks on all aspects of using Intelligent Transport Systems in the LA context - for traffic management, public transport, road safety, security, environmental benefit ...
The format will be a mix of presentations and informal information exchange based around topical "information points" such as traffic management, enforcement, public transport and so on.
If you wish to reserve a place, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ITS (UK) News
- 19/12/16 ITS (UK) opens 2017 national awards nominations
- 07/12/16 ITS United Kingdom sets up Capabilities Working Group
- 30/11/16 Chief Scientific Adviser leads workshop for ITS United Kingdom young professionals
- 14/10/16 ITS World Congress celebrates innovation in the industry, awarding Transurban the annual Diversity Award
- 28/07/16 Case studies invited for the 2016 edition of the IET & ITS (UK) Local Authority Guide to Emerging Transport Technology
- 22/07/16 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems