This group provides a forum for all ITS United Kingdom members with an interest in transportation and the environment to meet, discuss their views and study the uses of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) to benefit the environment.
The groups typical activities are as follows:
- Facilitate round table discussion between parties with an interest in the area
- Meet to hear presentations on current topics of interest
- Support the organisation of seminars open to a wider audience
- Influence Government Policy in this area
- Input to standards towards International Harmonisation of platforms and Interfaces
Full details of the group can be downloaded here.
ITS (UK) News
- 30/04/13 ITS United Kingdom at Traffex
- 19/04/13 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 01/04/13 ITS United Kingdom welcomes DfT’s new Door to Door sustainable transport integration strategy
- 11/01/13 ITS United Kingdom Congratulates the London Underground on 150th Anniversary
- 13/12/12 ITS United Kingdom celebrates twentieth birthday