ITS United Kingdom produces a number of useful publications aimed at all who have an interest in the UK ITS sector. The following materials are available free of charge from ITS United Kingdom.
- Intelligent Transport Systems Review Autumn / Winter 2012 ((53 pages, ITS United Kingdom 2012)
- Intelligent Transport Systems Review Spring / Summer 2013 (60 pages, ITS United Kingdom 2013)
- Local Authority Intelligent Transport Systems: The ITS (UK) Guide to Deployment, Business Cases and Funding (10 pages, ITS United Kingdom 2009)
- Can we really do more at less cost with the UK Road Network? (8 pages, ITS United Kingdom and the IET, 2011)
- Intelligent thinking about intelligent transport systems: ITS (UK) Foundation Members' thought pieces 2011-12
- The ITS Professional's Guide to the European Union (ITS United Kingdom 2011)
- (download only) Intelligent Transport Systems for Rail - A Summary (ITS United Kingdom 2012)
To order your paper copies just provide your full postal address details on the Request Information Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you tick the box on the Request Information Form to order the "Review", we will send you copies of all current issues of the Review.
ITS (UK) News
- 20/05/13 ITS United Kingdom elects new Chairman and Vice Chair for 2013/14
- 30/04/13 ITS United Kingdom at Traffex
- 19/04/13 ITS United Kingdom makes Awards for excellence in Intelligent Transport Systems
- 01/04/13 ITS United Kingdom welcomes DfT’s new Door to Door sustainable transport integration strategy
- 11/01/13 ITS United Kingdom Congratulates the London Underground on 150th Anniversary
- 13/12/12 ITS United Kingdom celebrates twentieth birthday